Tuesday 11 January 2011

Getting there ............

A couple of updates for you all, last Wednesday saw a 3mile run at luncthime then a 4.5 mile run on Thursday night. Rest Day Friday, garage clear out Saturday so treated that as an upper body work out!! Sunday was spent mentally training myself by listening to my nephew ask continuous questions for 7 hours and point out that the number 7 bus normally goes here and that the trains that run from Liverpool Street to Romford normally have a pink interior! So if I am honest my mind wasn't really up for running after that !

Monday saw a fresh start to the week and a post work run of 4.5 miles again, pretty fast one too as i chased to other runners down as I cam to the end of my route. It did however take me a good ten minutes to recover in the kitchen whilst trying to have a conversation with Mrs Doyle!

Another lunchtime run today saw me take in a good chunk of Regents Park and a 4 mile session.

Rest Day tomorrow then back on for Thursday

Adios


Training totals to add
Wednesday 5th - 3 miles
Thursday 6th - 4.5 miles
Monday 10th - 4.5 miles
Tuesday 11th - 4 miles

Total training miles since New Years Eve - 31.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment