Friday 14 January 2011

Now we are regular ..............

Lunchtime run of 4.8 miles completed today. Lap of Regents Park, passed London Zoo and waved at the giraffes!!


Took the boss (Mark) and a colleague (Gulzar) out too, lost the Gulzar after a mile and he ended up going a different route, Mark and I carried on, he is a bit of a runner so had to keep the speed up all the way mind you!!


Not a bad pace though, about 8 min/mile which if I could carry that on for another 21.4 miles that would bring me in at 3 hours 28 mins !!!! Yikes, at the end of the run today the thought of another 21 miles was probably the last thing on my mind!

On returning to the office and passing the restaurant, must admit was really tempted by the chips, but I was strong and in any case am off to ZiZi's tonight so will treat myself to a nice pizza!!

Garage Clearance tomorrow and kitchen shopping Sunday so will try and squeeze another run in at some point over the weekend.

Training Miles to date:     36.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment